TELLING IT LIKE IT IS
Practical, relevant and innovative tips for taking your tourism business to the next level
This year, Destination Southern Tasmania’s annual Summit will be held on Tuesday, the 8th of August, and will be again hosted at Blundstone Arena.
The Summit provides an opportunity for tourism industry professionals to share ideas, experiences and best practice strategies to grow your business.
It is an accessible, industry-led event which explores the latest research, consumer insights and examples of leading operators. This year’s program has been designed to be solution-focussed, with each session providing practical, relevant information that can be applied to your business straight away. Each of our presenters aims to deliver succinct, substantive and useful strategies in simple, no-nonsense terms – i.e. telling it like it is – that you can implement to achieve better business outcomes.
If you are interested in partnership opportunities to help us deliver the best Summit ever, you can download our partnership prospectus HERE.
We are thrilled to announce that the 2017 DST Summit program will feature the following speakers:
- The Hon. Will Hodgman, Premier of Tasmania
- Matthew Evans, Fat Pig Farm
- Tracey Vieira, CEO, Screen Queensland
- Andrea Roberts, Executive Manager Strategic City Development, Broken Hill City Council
- David Donnelly, Owner, instinct and reason
- David Shering, Principal, Handbuilt Creative
- John Fitzgerald, CEO, Tourism Tasmania
- Posie Graeme-Evans, Writer and Owner, Frenchman’s River
- Greg Irons, Director, Bonorong and Tarkine Trails
- Leigh Carmichael, Creative Director, Dark Mofo
- Justin Johnston, Master Storyteller, MACq01
- Emma Terry, Chief Marketing Officer, Tourism Tasmania
- Tara Howell, Owner, Echelon Marketing and Blue Derby Pods Ride
- Katy Cooper, Group Manager – Strategy and Customer, Federal Group
- Sonia Anthony, Owner, Masons of Bendigo